Latest Update on Disney

From Mr. Morgan on Wednesday morning:

Attention parents of students going to Disney:
As of right now we are planning on staying with the trip schedule as is.  The custodians are coming in today to clear the sidewalks to make it easier for us to load the buses.  
There is a possibility we will delay the check in by an hour or two depending on the weather situation.  If a change is going to happen an e-mail will be sent around 12n, today. 
I know that some neighborhoods might be tough to get out of and get to school.  Hopefully all will work out and we will be able to hit the road to Disney. 
If there are transportation issues related to the updated call time, please consider asking a nearby band family for a ride.  If you have exhausted those options, please contact Mr. Morgan.
Thank you for your cooperation and flexibility!