The 2021 VBODA Marching Band State Assessment is Saturday, October 23rd, 2021 and will be the culmination of the 2021 Marching Band competitive season. This event will take place at Patriot High School, 10504 Kettle Run Rd, Nokesville, VA.
Updated Times (as of 10/16/21)
- 11:30 – Rehearsal
- 12:30 – Rehearsal ends; eat, pack, load (bring lunch)
- 2:00 – Depart WTW
- 3:00 – Arrive; unload, RR
- 4:45 – Warm Up
- 6:05 – Gate Time
- 6:15 – Performance Time
- 7:00 – Awards
- 7:15 – Load buses, Depart
- 8:00 – Arrive at WTW, unload, clean room, dismiss
- Bring a bag lunch
- Uniform – Be sure to have black shoes, black socks (with no color on the heels!), white T-shirt. No jewelry or nail polish.
- Bring good instruments unless it is raining.
- Bring extra reeds, mouthpiece caps and tuners.
- Students must ride the bus to and from the event. If there is an extenuating circumstance, it must be in writing and approved by the director.
- After we perform, all students will sit as a group in the bleachers for the awards. There will be no wandering around the stadium.