Third Competition of the season is this Saturday the 9th of October, 2021!! At Harrisonburg High School.
$8 general admission/ $5 Seniors & Students/ 5 and under: FREE!
$2 programs/ $2 air grams
Times are as follows (This is a Preliminary and Finals Event):
• 10:00- Rehearsal
• 12:00– Rehearsal ends; eat, pack, load (bring lunch)
• 1:30 – Depart WTW
• 3:30 – Arrive; unload, RR, eat pre-ordered meal
• 5:00– Warm Up
• 5:40 – Gate Time
• 5:45 –Performance Time (Prelims)
• 6:15 –Prelims Award Ceremony
• 6:45 –JMC Marching Royal Dukes performance
• 7:45 –9:45 –Finalist Performance window
• 10:00 –Finals Awards
• 10:15– Load buses, Depart
• 12:15 – Arrive at WTW, unload, clean room, dismiss
• Pre-order dinner (CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM)
• Bring a bag lunch
• Uniform – Be sure to have black shoes, black socks (with NO COLORING on the heels), white T-shirt. No jewelry or nail polish.
• Bring good instruments unless it is raining.
• Bring extra reeds, mouthpiece caps and tuners.
• Students must ride the bus to and from the event. If there is an extenuating circumstance, it must be in writing and approved by the director.
• After we perform, all students will sit as a group in the bleachers for the awards. If there is time for a break, they will receive instructions there.
Harrisonburg High School
1001 Garbers Church Road Harrisonburg, VA 22801