Download Forms for 2019-20 Band & Guard Registration; Due Now

Registration forms and fees are due now. The three forms needed–Band Registration Packet, Emergency Care Form, and Medical Authorization (not in the printed packet)–are available under Band Forms to the left. Please note that the link for payment on the MySchoolBucks website has not been updated, and the forms link is still for the 2018-19 school year.  We will let you know when that gets corrected, but for now, please don’t try to pay 2019-20 band fees on MySchoolBucks.