2018 Band Registration Packets

Fill out and print your 2018 band registration forms, PAST DUE. All forms can be accessed in the column to the left. There are two sets of forms–one for marching and one for non-marching band students–so fill out only the forms you need. All students must fill out the Medical Authorization and Emergency Care forms. Payment is by check.